Terms and Conditions
- To participate in this raffle, an entrant must purchase a ticket though https://www.idonate.ie/raffle/HollyblueChristmasRaffle2023. Closing date for online entries will be 00.01 on 14th December 2023. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Each entrant must include their email address and/or phone number.
- Data will be kept for 28 days after the closing date for receipt of entries for the purpose of determining winners.
- Use of a false email, name or address by an entrant will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
- The winners will be drawn on Thursday evening 14th December 2023. Results are final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into. Winner will be contacted by email or telephone.
- In the case of conflict between these rules and such specific directions/terms and conditions, these rules shall prevail. By participating in this raffle, you are deemed to accept these rules and the specific directions/terms and conditions applicable to the individual prizes, as specified above.
- Failure to claim a prize within 30 days will make any claim invalid. Prizes not claimed within the specified time limit will be deemed to have been forfeited and may be used by Gort Cancer Support without any liability to the winner.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries damaged, lost or mislaid. No entries will be accepted by agents, in bulk or from third parties.
- Winners will be notified on the day of the relevant closing date by email or phone. Winner’s name will be posted on our social media pages.
- Any additional costs and expenses incurred by the prize winner are to be the responsibility of the prize winner.
- The determination and decision of Gort Cancer Support on all matters shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Gort Cancer Support reserves the right in their reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice; and/or (c) to cancel the raffle or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond Gort Cancer Support’s reasonable control.
- Gort Cancer Support is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice
- Gort Cancer Support accepts no responsibility for the supply, non-supply, purported non-supply or delay in supply of prizes to be provided by a third party including, without limitation, failure of the prize winner to receive ownership of the prize. Prize winners are responsible for booking and/or completing other formalities directly with the specified third party.
- Entrants acknowledge and accept that publicity may be given to raffle winners and winners’ names and images may be published on Gort Cancer Support’s social media pages and/or on www.gortcancersupport.ie. Winners must co-operate fully for publicity purposes if so required.
- Gort Cancer Support will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition.
- Gort Cancer Support reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the raffle and/or vary raffle rules at any time without prior notice.